- ARCTIC-INSULATED DOUBLE WALL VACUUM TECHNOLOGY- Traps the cold for 24 hours and the heat for up to 6 hours!
- EXTREMELY DURABLE - Made from 18/8 kitchen grade stainless steel. Great for camping, parties, athletic events, canoeing, biking, running, hiking, and virtually every adventure you could possibly dream up.
- BPA FREE & ECO FRIENDLY - Safe, healthy alternative to plastic throw away bottles and solo cups. It is easy to clean with the Large, functional WIDE MOUTH opening for a long Arctic drinking straw (sold separately) and smooth structure for quick and simple washing. Corners are rounded so there are no hard angles where dirt can hide. Dishwasher safe lid, and hand washable steel body.
- SWEAT FREE - This double wall construction design prevents any temperature transfer to the exterior. No matter what the contents - boiling hot tea water, hot coffee, or an ice cold beverage, the feel on this stainless vacuum tumbler remains constant!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If your Arctic tumbler does not live up to your expectations, we'll get you another one or give you a FULL REFUND! Buy now while they're still on sale! (Note - Arctic & Arctic Tumblers is not affiliated with YETI Coolers or RTIC Coolers.)
Best tumblers we have found for the monies
Posted by Dudley A on May 30th 2017
These tumblers are as stated. They cold for 24 hours as long as you have enough ice and keep the lid shut. Also the coffee stays hot for about 6 hours a little less if you do not shut the lid. Best tumblers we have found for the monies.
Posted by Gay D. on May 18th 2017
Fit other mugs perfectly too! Happy
Posted by William S. on Mar 16th 2017
Truth in Advertising!
Posted by Bonita Hartman on Feb 2nd 2017
Originally purchased the 30 oz cups for mom (91) and me (71) - found when filled they were a bit heavy for us so immediately ordered the 20 oz cups which we both love. It is especially nice to just reach over to night stand for ice cold water in middle of night -- no more middle of night trips to fridge! We typically use 2-3 bags of ice per week --- not since getting our cups! Ice lasts 24+ hours so they will pay for themselves in short order -- we are saving the 30 oz cups for our more physically fit visitors - LOL!
Posted by Linda L on Dec 17th 2016
I was impressed with the ease of ordering. They were delivered within the week. The tumblers are gifts and haven't been used yet.
Posted by Michelle W on Dec 17th 2016
I work next to 1200° furnaces, and keep my home warm, this 20oz held ice for over 18 hours!